How It Works
A digital fellowship allows you to tune in and participate in the fellowship no matter where you are. No travel, trains, planes, or automobiles needed. Just a computer and some quiet space.
Throughout the fellowship, you will be a part of larger group video chats, and smaller groups of 3-6 attendees. We will all start the fellowship together and end together.
The speaker line-up always includes exceptional leaders from the Christian Community and on occasional a keynote speaker. This conference is 70% participation and 30% speakers.
Before the fellowship you can take these steps to prepare for full participation:
- When you register, we will share a special link you will need to click on the day of each fellowship. Keep this link safe. If you lose it email email@example.com.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with your conference ID or Badge and instructions for the day.
- The important thing to do is download zoom on your computer, this could be a desktop or laptop. Test zoom and make sure it works with your setup.
- On the day of fellowship 20 minutes before the fellowship begins, visit the link you were given. You will see all updates to the fellowship and the zoom link to access the meeting.
- Simply click the link and take your virtual sit.
Here are some handy tips to look your best and be prepared for the Zoom video call.
- Sit close to the screen. Your face should fill most of it.
- If you can, use an external microphone or headset.
- When you’re not talking, hit mute.
- Don’t eat during the conference.
- When you’re on mute on a video call, act like you’re truly engaged. Nod your head. Focus on the screen. Don’t get up and feed your dog/cat.
- Don’t sit with the window behind you. A little effort on lighting goes a very long way.
- When you’re talking, spend some time looking at the camera, not the screen. You’ll appear more engaged and honest this way.
- When you’re talking, go slow. No one is going to steal your slot.
If you are interested in joining us, complete our email list below. You will be alerted once registration is open.
Subscribe to our online fellowship email list!